Wednesday, March 1, 2017

PROTON

7btc
As posted by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at Che Det on February 28, 2017

1. Those who condemn Proton cars do so because Proton cars are not of the same standard as foreign cars.

2. I suggest they test-drive the new Saga and Persona.

3. I have driven Korean cars of the 1980s, and also the new ones. There are distinct differences.

4. I found a lot of differences between the old Protons and the new Protons.

5. I think the management, engineers and workers in Proton are to be congratulated for the improvements made.

6. If you don’t agree with me, it is okay. But I own and drive the old Proton and the new ones. I think Proton has learnt something about making cars.

7. Frankly Malaysia would be a better country if we stayed as the colony of Europeans or other developed countries. They obviously know better than us about governance and the development of countries. And they will produce better cars, making us proud of our technology.