As posted by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at Che Det on August 30, 2014
1. I have been watching T.V. on the Israel bombings and rocketing of Gaza. More than 2000 Palestinian non-combatants, children, old and sick people have been killed and 6000 plus wounded. The town of Gaza has been reduced to rubble, burying unknown number of dead Palestinians. The smell of death is everywhere.
2. But Netanyahu announced that it would continue the attack because it is necessary for Israel’s security. And America supports these massive killings of the Palestinians and the devastation of Gaza so that Israel can be secure.
3. But what about the security of the Palestinians. Aren’t they entitled to security as well?
4. To this the answer is that the Palestinians are terrorists. The Israelis on the other hand are democrats. Therefore they have a right to security. The innocent non-combatants among Palestinians have no right to security. The babies, old and sick people are all terrorists who should all be killed. Until they are all killed, the Israelis cannot feel secure.
5. If the balance of terror is measurable, it must be obvious that the Palestinians are more terrified of Israeli attacks than the Israelis fear Palestinian attacks. The Israelis openly say that they have no fear of the war that is going on.
6. So who is feeling insecure? Who is in need of security. It must be the Palestinians. But the great democracies of the West have sanctioned the mass killings of these terrified people. So it will go on.
7. The Palestinians in Gaza are fighting because for the past 7 years they have been under siege. Not only is their security threatened, they have even been denied supply of food, medicines and building materials. They cannot rebuild their homes and have to endure the coldness of winter without proper shelter.
8. Why have the Palestinians rejected a ceasefire! It is simply because when the ceasefire is over the Israelis would continue with their siege. For the sacrifices their people have made, the Palestinians would get nothing after agreeing to a ceasefire. The status quo ante remains.
9. Israeli bombardment is supposed to be directed at the rockets and tunnels. The hospitals and schools are said to be where the rockets and tunnels are. But there is no proof that this is so. Whole towns have been destroyed. Can we believe that these towns are full of rockets or the openings of tunnels. What we do know is that there were people living in these towns. And now they are dead and buried under the rubbles of their houses. The rockets continue to be fired even if they do little damage. Clearly the Israeli bombs and rockets have missed stated targets i.e. unless the targets are the civilian non-combatants, the babies, the old and the sick.
10. On the other hand Israel has rocketed schools and shelters built by the UN where children are sleeping. Is Israel saying that the UN deliberately locates their shelter near tunnels and rocket emplacements. We know the UN is hopeless and helpless but they cannot be that stupid.
11. The fact is that after the discovery of the three dead Israelis, Netanyahu promised to punish the Palestinians; not the culprits but just Palestinians; children, women, the old and the sick. And now it is doing just that. Over 2000 Palestinians for 3 Israelis is not enough. Israel wants to kill more, and very likely carry out genocide.
12. Israelis deliberately forget that when the Europeans massacred Jews in the past, they sought refuge in Muslim countries. And they lived with Arabs, Muslims and Christians in peace. Jews in German occupied France in WWII were given Muslim names by French Muslims to protect them from the Nazis. History relates that when Spanish Christians conquered the last Muslim state in Spain (Granada) the Muslims and Jews were given the option to leave Spain or convert to Christianity or be executed. The Muslims and the Jews chose to leave for the Muslim state of North Africa. And they lived together in Morocco, Algeria and even Egypt without any problem. No ghettoes or pogroms for the Jews in Muslim countries.
13. Now for Israeli security they carry out massive pogroms against the very Arabs who shared Palestine with them, who provided shelter for them in Muslim countries. For the killing of 6 million Jews by the Nazis of Germany they take revenge on innocent Arabs.
14. The Palestinian may have rockets and they dig tunnels to attack Israel. What are these rockets compared to the powerful weapons in the hands of the Israelis, the bombs and precision weapons, the tanks, ballistic missiles and UAVs that are at the disposal of the Israeli military and replenished all the time by the US.
15. And Israel is given billions of dollars together with weapons by the U.S. For what? For wars against the Palestinians. With this surely the Gazans have a right to feel their security is threatened. Don’t they have a right to equip themselves with primitive means to protect themselves?
16. Mr. Obama and Mr. Cameron, whose countries created the Jewish monster, have given open approval is given for the genocide of the Palestinians and other Arabs. It is not surprising because in the past these countries solved their problems also through genocide, through seizures of other people’s land which they now call their own.